Effective date: December 10, 2019
ESENA ENERGY CONSULTANTS PTY. LTD. (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://esena.com.au website (the “Service”).
ESENA ENERGY CONSULTANTS PTY. LTD. ABN: 51 611 122 671
This page informs you of our policies regarding payment when you purchase our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy. Unless otherwise defined in these Payment Terms, terms used in these Payment Terms have the same meanings as in our Terms and Conditions, accessible from https://esena.com.au
- A Deposit is due and payable upon your acceptance of the Sales Agreement. We (or our nominee) will debit your credit card or, if applicable, present your cheque and hold the Deposit on and subject to the terms set out in this Contract. The maximum time between deposit and service delivery is 8 weeks. If service is not delivered within the target dates, you will be entitled to full refund of your deposit upon your written request.
- You authorise us (or our nominee) to apply the Deposit payable on a Solution, in or towards payment of the Amount Payable for that Solution when the Installation has reached Practical Completion.
- Except where you are paying under a Finance Agreement, the remaining outstanding part of the Amount Payable for the Solution after the deposit has been applied in or towards payment of the Amount Payable, is due and payable the day the Installation has reached Practical Completion. This amount must be paid by credit card or bank deposit.
- Unless otherwise stated in the quotation/invoice or sales contact, amount payable is due immediately after the completion of services (average) or 7 calendar days from the invoice date (maximum). Customer is responsible for providing complete and accurate billing and contact information to and notifying us of any changes to such information.
The types of personal information we collect from our customers include but not limited to the following:
- personal details like name, company name contact details like physical, postal, work and email addresses and phone numbers
- financial details like credit card numbers and your billing and payment history with us
- information which you have included in forms you fill out (online, email or on paper).
- other details relating to special situations
We also collect personal information about customer’s interactions with us, whether by telephone, email or online.
We keep a historical record of all of these items of information, including changes to your information from time to time.
We collect, use, hold and disclose your personal and credit related information in order to provide you with our products and services. We may disclose this information to our related companies and our agents and contractors (such as the Installation Subcontractor, mail houses, data processors and debt collectors) relevant Government authorities and to your distributor and other energy retailers for these purposes for the purpose of applying for any grant, rebate or other benefit to which you may be entitled, and more broadly in connection with our provision to you of the products and services and to fulfil our obligations under this contract. If you do not provide this information to us, we may not be able to provide our products or services to you. Where possible, we will collect this information from you, but we may obtain this information from third parties (including credit reporting bodies). If you provide us with personal information about another person (such as an additional account holder), please make sure you tell them their information has been provided to us and make them aware of the matters in this privacy statement.
If you provide credit card information to us, you authorize us to charge such credit card for all items/services listed in the quotation, sales contract or formal invoice. We securely dispose credit card details and other related information after the transaction has been processed.
Changes To This Refund Policy
We may update our Payment Terms from time to time. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new Payment Terms on this page.
We will let you know via email and/or a prominent notice on our Service, prior to the change becoming effective and update the “effective date” at the top of these Payment Terms.
You are advised to review these Payment Terms periodically for any changes. Changes to these Payment Terms are effective when they are posted on this page.
If you have any questions about these Payment Terms, please contact us on the below contact details:
- By visiting this page on our website: https://esena.com.au/contact/
- Phone: 1300 239 296
- Email: [email protected]